Sunday, July 6, 2008

becoming a real person!


it just seems like my little turtle is growing up so quick!!! right before my eyes! this last week her personality is really starting to come out! she is reaching for things like crazy and watching people eat. the other day she was doing all sorts of weird wiggles just because she could and because she wanted to see what would happen when she did! we will start solid foods this week after we see the pediatrician on friday for turtle's 6mo and monkey's 3 yr appts. i am really excited to see what she will do with rice cereal!

1 comment:

Tina said...

It is so bittersweet watching our little ones grow up. it is so wonderful to see them blossom but it's hard to say goodbye to the sweet baby days. My triplets are all starting to crawl, I'm so excited but so sad too. Wouldn't it be nice to have a pause button. Oh ya I'm gonna link you on my blog too.