Wednesday, December 14, 2011

It's here! It's HERE!!! (Santa pic)

On a scale from "laying in a field of daisies, EASY" to "3 kids in the waiting room of a late doctor, TORTURE", that was only mildly torturous! Somewhere in the neighborhood of taking 2 well behaved young children grocery shopping solo.

Yes, i will admit I was the crazy lady jumping up and down behind the photographer trying to get my attention challenged children to look and smile. Yes, I was also screaming SMILE while I jumped! Aaaand, yes, I am thankful that only a handful of strangers witnessed my display of insanity. but it was totally worth it in my opinion :)

So without further ado....

Santa pic 2011


7 comments:

Diane said...

love it!!! all great moms do the behind the photographer santa dance :)

kelsy said...

thanks diane!

Baby Herzog times THREE said...

super cute lady. Love little Rid's face.

Baby Herzog times THREE said...

And can I just say the matching outfits was a hit!!

xfallenx said...

Wow everyone is getting so big so fast! Great picture :) -Rom

kelsy said...

thanks herzog!!! now if only i could get a real group/non santa pic in the outfits, i would be happ;y!

Maggie said...

What a good looking family!