Friday, February 20, 2009

silly girl!

little miss is turning into quite the goofball. 

she does this thing, where if i am standing with my weight on one leg and the other foot crossed over and propped up on my toes, she will come over and try to sit on my heel. about half of t
he time her tush doesnt make it and she slowly slides down my foot to the floor. but for some reason or another she thinks my foot off the ground is an open invitation for her to take a seat :). 

or if i am standing she will mosey o
ver and lean her back up against my legs like she is standing up against a wall. it is very cute and totally silly!


and it is hard to explain, but her demeanor when she is just wandering around the house is so funny too. she walks around with her big belly pushed out and her shoulders slouchy while her arms hang like dead weight... or swing randomly. all this with a hum~de~dum look on her face! i think she is going to be the quite funny type!

1 comment:

Tina said...

she sounds like she is a little goofball for sure