Tuesday, July 22, 2008

my dream house

tonight i was sitting here thinking about the dream house i hope to live in one day. you know, the one that is 2,000 + sqft with 4 bedrooms (plus and office/craft room) 3 bathrooms a playroom and an big ol' kitchen. i happen to think my dream is fairly modest. i just want to live somewhere where i am completely comfortable. 

but it occured to me that i already have my dream house..... everything enclosed within the walls of my run down rental IS my dream house. i couldnt wish for anything more than the two beautiful children and husband that i have. 

i am thankful everyday that my sweeties are both healthy and happy... and cute as little bugs too :). and besides the fact that he works his tail off and we never see him, i really do have a wonderful and caring husband. sure he has his moments ... he's a boy, what do you expect :).... apart from that he is a spectacular person. 

i really have hit the lottery. 

so i guess i may never have enough money that i live completely comfortably or that i am able to spend my days in a 2k square foot palace.... but i have to try and realize on a daily basis that i walk within my dream house everyday. 

1 comment:

Tina said...

So true! A house is just wood, nails and brick, but a home is the love that is built inside.